About the Career
Early Childhood Educators (ECE) teach children during their formative years, from birth to age five. They develop and implement educational programs that stimulate children’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth.
There is an overwhelming demand for qualified Early Childhood Educators in Canada. 100% of our ECE graduates are employed in the field within six months of program completion, and many are hired directly out of practicum. Most start their career working as ECE Assistants during the program.
Graduates find employment in:
- Profit or non-profit childcare centres
- Parent participation preschools
- Private nursery schools
- Inclusive childcare preschools
- Before and after school care centres
- Group daycares
- Family daycares
- Other child-minding services